Recent spikes in COVID-19 infection rates around the globe underscore the fact that much uncertainty still lies ahead in overcoming the unprecedented health and economic impacts of COVID-19.
Preparing for Uncertainty
Is your recruitment strategy optimized for responding quickly and cost-effectively to the ups and downs that lie ahead on the road to recovery? Our latest report, Transforming Recruitment To Respond To Changing Market Conditions, provides insights and best practices for transforming recruitment to accelerate your organization’s bounce-back.
The key to accelerating your organization’s bounce-back can be summed up in a single word: resilience. Resilient companies are proactive, digitally-enabled enterprises that can respond to changing business conditions through agile processes, infrastructure and strategic partnerships. An analysis by McKinsey & Company found that companies that launched strategic initiatives to intervene during the 2007 recession performed better at the outset of the downturn and for several years afterward.
Opportunities for Top Grading
According to a recent survey of HR leaders, 39% say they’re harnessing the crisis to reshape and re-prioritize their company’s talent agenda. Record unemployment rates and concerns over job security present opportunities for companies with resilient talent acquisition strategies to bolster their workforces with top talent, address skills gaps and overcome leadership succession challenges.
Is your recruitment strategy optimized for the new normal?
Download the report to learn about:
- A maturity model for assessing the current state of your recruitment strategy
- Building a more effective and relevant Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Improving candidate experiences to keep top talent in the queue
- Content marketing tips for nurturing and building your talent pipeline
- Insights for improving recruitment marketing effectiveness
- Aligning recruitment processes to compete more effectively for top talent