Record low unemployment, a positive economic outlook and a proliferation of recruitment channels make recruiting more challenging today than ever before.
To find out what’s working and what isn’t, we interviewed five senior talent advisors, each with a decade or more of experience and a track record of success in several different industry sectors. Download our latest Trendicators report, 5 Recruiting Experts Share Strategies for Success, for ideas you can use to compete more effectively in today’s talent-driven marketplace.
- Learn how veteran recruiter Sal Loukos applies the 4 Ps of the marketing mix to everything she does as a recruiter
- Discover how Duncan Taylor is using technology to spend more time with candidates and hiring managers
- Read about the trends that Jennifer Holljes is seeing among candidates and employers in the financial services sector
- See what Jennifer Krause has to say about the candidate experience, including what she believes is the biggest mistake made by recruiters these days
- Find out what Marta Kingsbury also has to say about the candidate experience, including how recruiters can treat candidates during the process to engage them
Enjoy the read!
Call for contributors: Do you have a topic you’d like to read about or contribute to in an upcoming Trendicators Report? We’d love to hear from you!
To share your ideas, please click here.