Employee recognition and rewards programs play a vital role in influencing the perceptions, attitudes and actions of employees. They are critical in creating a sense of belonging, motivating exceptional performance and enabling managers and peers to celebrate achievement, milestones and success.
In our latest eBook, How Industry Leaders Are Making Recognition Meaningful, we showcase insights, strategies and examples from five Engage2Excel clients that do an exceptional job of integrating recognition into operations and the daily experiences of employees. The programs represented include different types and styles of recognition for performance, safety, demonstration of core values and employee loyalty.
- Atrium Health celebrates a shared sense of commitment, purpose & belonging
- McLane creates a family-centric work environment from day one
- Canada Post recognizes employee achievements and special moments
- SIG SAUER builds a performance-driven culture by putting employees first
- Emory Healthcare understands the personal dynamics that promote a sense of belonging
Special thanks to each of the industry leaders featured in this report for sharing details on their strategies and programs for making recognition meaningful.